2 baking trays
1. Preheat oven 400°F
2. Put veggies on a baking tray, don’t overlap
3. Season with olive oil, salt, and pepper (to taste).
4. Top veggies w sprigs of thyme & garlic clove halves
5. Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil (12 in x 12 in).
6. Place chicken breast in center for each one.
7. Season both sides of chicken w oil, salt, pepper, paprika .
8. Put sprigs of thyme & garlic clove on top each chicken
9. Make foil into pocket around chicken, place on baking tray
10. Bake for 30 minutes.